Purple Diamond Testing Services, A product and packaging: design, engineering and testing facility is seeking a Laboratory Test Technician.
- Under the direction of the Laboratory Manager:
- Preparation of samples for testing
- Test, analyze and qualify packaging systems. Ensure all ship tests have been conducted and all appropriate documentation is completed (specifications, change requests, etc.)
- Conducts and reports ISTA, ASTM and UN / HazMat testing.
- Evaluate test materials and write final test reports.
- Provide support to various initiatives such as testing, specifications, technical documentations
- Shipping and Receiving as needed
- Deliveries as needed
- Valid Driver’s license
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Good organizational & planning skills
- Ability to learn to operate a range of highly specialized equipment through an electronic operator interface Experience with normal Microsoft office suite software
- Ability to walk, stand for prolonged periods & ability to lift 50 lbs-75 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to drive a forklift and other material handling equipment
- Ability to drive small box truck to pick up samples as needed
Education / Experience:
- AS degree in a science /technology based curriculum preferred.
Please contact HR@purple-diamond.com to apply, please no phone calls