Our Packaging Design Solutions
Working beyond the graphics, our team of packaging engineers will analyze the complete life cycle of your product to uncover cost savings opportunities and improve packaging function.
With years of dedicated experience in the product and packaging industry, our team of packaging design and engineering specialists take a holistic approach to create seamless transitions, carrying your product from prototype to market. Although we offer a wide variety of packaging design services, our typical design projects include:
Our Design Services By Industry
Our diverse packaging capabilities include areas of focus in the Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Consumer Products, and Food & Beverage industries. In addition to these areas of focus, Purple Diamond offers design project planning and management per industry specifications.
Addressing the distinct needs of the industry, we have the specialized resources to accomplish your specific project goals efficiently, effectively, and with accuracy.
Managing projects across all segmentations, our team of seasoned experts bring their expertise and industry knowledge to execute industry specific projects seamlessly.
Working with industry organizations and companies for decades, our seasoned experts approach every project with optimization and implementation strategy top of mind.
Whatever your particular project needs call for, we’ve got you covered with customized project consulting services and solutions that hit the mark each and every time.
Food & Beverage
Easily anticipating industry specific hurdles and solving for common constraints, our team delivers on time and on budget with unparalleled project management.
Our Design Process
It all starts with your concept. Your concept and our expertise were meant to work together. We want to hear what you’ve been envisioning.
Together, we’ll collaborate to uncover insights and collect all the specs needed to define your project goals and set the timeline ahead.
Next, we’ll formulate a strategy to help guide the execution of your design project and develop an appropriate project management plan.
As we work to bring your project to life, we’ll combine decades of experience, ingenuity, and creativity to develop your custom solution.
Purple Diamond Testing, Design, and Engineering
Why Work With Us?
Let's Get Started With Your Design
Package design is the process of creating the physical packaging of a product, with the aim of attracting the attention of potential customers and communicating important information about the product. Effective package design includes consideration of several key factors such as the type of product, target audience, branding, materials, and functionality.
Some of the key elements of package design include:
1. Branding: Packaging should be in line with the overall branding of the product and company. This includes considering the color scheme, logo, fonts, and other visual elements.
2. Product information: Packaging should communicate the key features of the product, such as its ingredients, benefits, and usage instructions. This can be done through text, images, or symbols.
3. Target audience: Package design should be tailored to the target audience, taking into account their preferences and expectations. For example, a product targeted at children may have bright colors and playful designs, while a product targeted at seniors may have larger fonts and more straightforward messaging.
4. Materials: The choice of materials for packaging is important not just for aesthetics, but also for practical considerations such as durability, safety, and environmental impact.
5. Functionality: Packaging needs to be functional, not just visually appealing. It should protect the product during transport and storage, be easy to open.
As always, Purple Diamond offers you the ability to either schedule an initial consultation, complimentary, OR you can book a facility tour and come on in for a visit. Definitely feel free to stop in to the lab if you are close to the Lehigh Valley. The packaging and whole Purple Diamond team are here to assist you anyway that we can. The initial consultation, or on-going consultations, can be either a phone call or a zoom call, whatever is more convenient for you. Reach out via the Contact Us page by either filling out the contact us form OR booking some time on the calendar below the contact form. www.purple-diamond.com/contact-us. Either way we will get back to you!