TAPPI (Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry) is a global organization that serves the entire paper and packaging industry. It is a non-profit organization that provides technical expertise, networking opportunities, and educational resources to its members. TAPPI has over 8,000 members across 70 countries and its mission is to advance the science and technology of the pulp, paper, and packaging industries. The organization offers a range of services and resources including conferences, training programs, publications, and online forums for members to share knowledge and best practices.
Check out the list of TAPPI Standards.
Tappi is a Finnish word that means “plug” or “stopper.” It typically refers to a small object that is used to seal or block the opening of a container or device to prevent leakage or to maintain pressure. Tappi can be made from various materials such as rubber, cork, plastic, or metal, and come in different shapes and sizes depending on their intended use. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and oil and gas.
Here is a list of the TAPPI Standards we test for:
As always, Purple Diamond offers you the ability to either schedule an initial consultation, complimentary, OR you can book a facility tour and come on in and visit. Definitely feel free to stop in to the lab if you are close to the Lehigh Valley. The packaging and whole Purple Diamond team is here to assist you anyway that we can. The initial consultation can be either a phone call or a zoom call, whatever is more convenient for you. Reach out via the Contact Us page by either filling out the contact us form OR booking some time on the calendar below the contact form. Either way we will get back to you! Thank you so much for reading down this far and thank you for considering Purple Diamond as your dedicated testing, engineering, and design facility for all of your packaging needs. Tappi Standards
- Case Study on ISTA 1E Unitized Loads
- Case Study for ISTA 1D Individual Packaged Products 150 lb or More
- Case Study on ISTA 1B Packaged Products 150 lb or More
- Case Study on ISTA 3E Similar Packaged Products in Unitized Loads
- Case Study on ISTA 3A Small Parcel Delivery Systems 150 lb or Less
- Case Study on ISTA 1C Individual Packaged Products 150 lb or Less
- Case Study on ISTA 2A Packaged Products 150 lb or Less
- Unveiling the Secrets of Biological Product Shelf-Life Testing
- The Criticality of Package Testing in the Medical Industry
- Common Package Testing Mistakes
- Beyond Protection: How Packaging Can Enhance Product Value and User Experience
- Accelerated Shelf-Life Testing (ASLT) for the Medical Device Industry
- Ensuring Long-Term Stability and Reliable Storage for Pharmaceutical Products: A Case Study
- DOT Packaging and Certification Information
- How Purple Diamond Laboratory is Testing the Durability of Packages for the Holidays
- The Art of Packaging: How Testing Guarantees Exceptional UX
- Chamber’s Elf on the Shelf Journey 2023
- How Can Packaging Testing Help Space Missions? 🚀
- Packaging Testing Methods and Techniques Within the Food, Beverage, and Pharma Industries
- What Does It Mean to Have Your Packaged Product Certified by a Testing Laboratory like Purple Diamond?
- Hazmat Certification Testing for Packaging is Necessary
- Packaging Testing, Design, and Engineering for the Aviation Industry Case Study
- Packaging Transportation Testing Process
- Process of Environmental Testing a Pharmaceutical Product
- Types of Packaging Tests and Their Significance
At Purple Diamond, we offer a free consultation and a guided tour of our facilities. If you’re nearby, feel free to drop by. Consultations can be done over the phone or on zoom, so choose what suits you best. To get in touch, go to our Contact Us page and fill out the form or book an appointment using the calendar below. Our goal is to assist you in any way possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our website contact form is located at www.purple-diamond.com/contact-us, but we promise to get back to you soon, no matter which method of communication you choose.